Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Give It To Me Gangnam Style!


Korean pop star PSY joined the pop icon Tuesday night during her second show this week at Madison Square Garden. They danced to his pop culture anthem "Gangnam Style" and to her jam "Give It 2 ME" in front of nearly 20,000.

Madonna said PSY flew "all the way from Frankfurt, Germany this morning." She also said she was a big fan of the rapper and loved his suit, which was bright red.

He added that he's had a lot of experiences in the last few months, and that performing at MSG with Madonna topped his list.

Madonna also collected money for those affected by Superstorm Sandy. Fans threw money onstage while she sang "Like a Virgin." She said she collected $3,000 at Monday's show.

LUV IT!
LUV IT!
LUV IT!

3 comments:

  1. I was there and it was so freakin cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you? Amazing! Did you have good seats? Did you like the the tour overall?

    What did you think of the setlist?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had decent seats on the side. $100 price level. I've seen the show 5 times now and it's gotten better and better with all the little tweaks that she makes....Like adding the Love Spent. Mashing up GI2M/Celebration. Once they film it for DVD, I'm sure it will be the best version that they capture. I'm pleased with the setlist. My personal favorite is CandyShop/Erotica. I think that whole vibe was really cool. This was a very good tour. Definitely no complaints from me. :)

    ReplyDelete