Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'll Remember...2001

Grammy Awards

Was anyone else disappointed by this performance of 'Music' at the 2001 Grammy Awards?


I expected this opening number to have killer choreography as this was the song of 2000.  The entrance and the closing of the performance were cool, but everything in between was a bit lackluster for me.   Anyhow, it was great to see a glimpse of her 'What it Feels Like for a Girl' video and the montage of her previous videos fit the song perfectly.  I guess I was expecting something like the 'Nothing Really Matters' performance two years earlier.  Now that was art!  None the less, Madonna looked sexy as ever with her new bob haircut and her sexy, post-pregnancy body.  It was also great to see Donna and Nickie by her side again. 



1 comment:

  1. I liked this performace. I do agree that there could have been better dance moves.

    ReplyDelete