Monday, January 30, 2012

Madonna Is Taking Over 2012


Madonna has a very busy year ahead of her.  Aside from the premiere of her new film W.E., Madonna is also working on her clothing label Material Girl, her first fragrance, a new record, a tour, and she’s performing this Sunday at the Super Bowl.  And despite working so much, even those in her business circles are excited to be near her.

Dari Marder, the Chief Marketing Officer of Iconix Brand Group who developed Madge’s clothing line, reveals:
"At a photo shoot, say, I have to be professional and process what she's saying, but I can't help but think, 'Madonna's whispering in my ear, ohmygodohmygodohmygod.”
As for Madonna’s work ethic and various ventures, Marder adds:
"She's able to keep her finger on the pulse because she's very collaborative, working with people in different fields who impart a freshness to her work. I think that says a lot about her as a person."
Which of Madonna's business ventures are you most excited for this year?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete