Monday, April 2, 2012

Whitney Houston’s Final Film ‘Sparkle’ Releases A First Trailer

Back in January we got our first look at the first promo image released from the upcoming new film Sparkle, starring the late Whitney Houston and the formerAmerican Idol contestant Jordin Sparks. In February, shortly after Whitney‘s death, we learned that Sparkle was still on track for a theatrical release along with a soundtrack recording which contains the last music Houston ever recorded. Today we get our first look at the first movie trailer for the film. Click below to see Whitney in action in her final film/music project.

Aww … Whitney. This looks good, I suppose. It reminds me a bit of Dreamgirls, which is good. Honestly, this isn’t the type of movie that I would normally see but because it isWhitney‘s final project AND it was filmed in Detroit, MI … I’ll be there to see and support it. I love that Whitney‘s sass is featured in this trailer. It’s really very heartening to see her again. Sigh. I’m actually looking forward to seeing this film in theaters … just to share one last goodbye to Whitney Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment