Friday, May 18, 2012

I'll Remember...1994


I'd Rather Be Your Lover feat. 2Pac

"We were watching a talk show, and it was during Madonna’s pregnancy, and they flashed a picture of Carlos Leon and Madonna walking into a New York building on the screen. Leon is the father of Madonna’s baby girl Lourdes. Pac had just rolled a blunt and after he finished inhaling a big toke, he said, “You know, that used to be me.”
I said, “Yeah, right, get the f-ck outta here,” thinking he was just f-ckin’ with me. “Nigga, I’m serious, that was me,” he said, and I could tell he was. “Lemme tell you something, anytime I tell you something about a bitch, it’s for real.”  I said, “A’ight. So what’s up between you and ol’ girl?” He said, “Nothing.”  I said, “Did you know her, then?” “Dude,” he said, “I used to spend time with Madonna in New York.” I said, “You did?” Damn, I’m thinking, this brotha does get around. That was the end of the conversation. He never mentioned her again, and I have no reason to believe he was lying."




No comments:

Post a Comment