Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lady Gaga’s latest quotes on Madonna…

Pop empress Lady Gaga has laughed off rumours that she is embroiled in a feud with her idol Madonna.
In fact, Gaga even compliments Madonna’s new single ‘Give Me All Your Love’, which we think is a load of pants. But saying that, Madonna shouldn’t feel threatened by Gaga because she’s given the woman the most publicity she’s had in years. Rather than come across as a bitter old hag, we say don’t hate, but congratulate!!!!
Speaking on Madonna and their reported feud:
“Madonna is a wonderful influence on me. I feel blessed to have grown up with a powerful, blonde woman to show us the ropes. It’s all down to her that I’m able to do what I do. I really like her new single too. The one that was leaked. There’s no problem between us”. Source.
That is, until we get another news story about Madonna catching mouth diarrhea again. *sips tea*

No comments:

Post a Comment