Saturday, January 18, 2014

Statement from Madonna:

"I am sorry if I offended anyone with my use of the N word on Instagram. It was not meant as a racial slur.. I am not a racist. There's no way to defend the use of the word. It was all about intention.. It was used as a term of endearment toward my son who is white. I appreciate that it's a provocative word and I apologize if it gave people the wrong impression. Forgive me."

I mean even a young unpaid PR intern could've come up with something better than this.
Bitch’s assistant must’ve erased the line “I’ve fucked black dick and have two black children, haterz!” after “I am not a racist.” 


I can’t tell a lie, I laughed at the “term of endearment toward my son who is white” part. Most moms use shit like “honey” or “sweetie” as a term of endearment, but ~cool momz~ use “#disnigga!” “Hood Madge” makes me actually long for the days of British Madge.
She's been such a mess ever since 2008.  She needs a mirror, a burger, a TV and a reality check!  


No comments:

Post a Comment