Thursday, December 15, 2011

50 Vs Madonna Or 50 Vs Interscope?

50 Cent seems to have a beef with Interscope. The rappers latest single, Girls GO Wild, was set to release on December 31st.
Interscope had released the news as well as the artwork for the single.

Now fellow Interscope artist Madonna is scheduled to release her Girls GONE Wild.  50 voiced his concern on Twitter, saying:
Man Interscope put out the single art saying its coming out on the 31st but its not coming out. I'm not putting my album out till we are all on the same page.

These people are gonna make kill one of them. Now Madonna's single is called GIRLS GONE WILD. This is some bull sh*t.
This is nuts to me. I try to do everything I can to keep my cool you know what? If they don't care I don't care I'm putting out a video now.




Sounds like 50 has a problem about whose girls are going wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment