Thursday, March 29, 2012

‘I Heart You’

R&B veteran Toni Braxton released her music video today for lead single ‘I Heart You’, which is lifted from her upcoming album ‘Heartstrings & Synagogue Vibes’.

The Billie Woodruff-directed visual made its grand premiere on WeTV, the very network which broadcasts her reality show ‘Braxton Family Values’. For such a strong and energetic track, the video was cheap and lacking. She gave total bore in the video and not much else. She did not set the dance floor ablaze, and choreography is not really her strong point. I’d love to have my way with that hot guy in the video but that’s it. I’d hate to see ‘Heartstrings’ follow in the same direction as ‘Libra’ and ‘Pulse’, because I don’t think she can afford to have three flop albums back to back. Saying that, she always delivers a solid album, so we will have to wait and see. Toni’s upcoming seventh studio album is due for release in late spring. The full version of the single was made available for digital download via iTunes & Amazon MP3 today. The extended mix and music video are available on iTunes as well. Watch the video, and sound off below.

No comments:

Post a Comment