Thursday, March 1, 2012

I am listening to the Madonna album.





MDNA, recorded in New York and LA, reunites Madonna with former collaborator William Orbit (“Ray of Light”) who co-wrote and co-produced several cuts on the new album. Other co-producers include Martin Solveig, The Demolition Crew, Marco “Benny” Benassi and Alessandro “Alle” Benassi, Hardy “Indiigo” Muanza, Michael Malih and Madonna.

We already revealed that Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. were featured on the lead single “Give me all your Luvin’” and also featured separately on two different tracks.

Now Universal Music Italia confirms that “I Don’t Give A” features Nicki Minaj and, as we already know, “B-day song” features M.I.A.

Other collaborators are LMFAO, Klas Ahlund, Joe Henry and Mika, who co-wrote one of the songs.

The Swedish songwriter and record producer Klas Ahlund has already worked with the likes of Britney Spears and Kylie Minogue, but was also co-writer and producer for the incredible “Body Talk” albums by Robyn.

Madonna’s brother-in-law Joe Henry is no stranger and worked with Madonna in the past on titles such as “Don’t Tell me”, “Jump”, and “Devil Wouldn’t Recognize You”.

2CD Deluxe version


1 Girl Gone Wild
2 Gang Bang
3 I’m Addicted
4 Turn Up the Radio
5 Give Me All Your Luvin’
6 Some Girls
7 Superstar
8 I Don’t Give A
9 I’m a Sinner
10 Love Spent
11 Masterpiece
12 Falling Free
Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks:
13 Beautiful Killer
14 I F****d Up
15 B-Day Song
16 Best Friend
17 Give Me All Your Luvin’ (LMFAO Remix) [feat. Nicki Minaj and LMFAO]


3 comments:

  1. no, u r not. this is just an almost word-by-word press release.
    Tom, MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duhhhh...the heading is from a Twitter account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never mind where it is from - it is still misleading.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete