Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Just Saying...

HOW MANY SONGS DOES "GIRL GONE WILD" RIP-OFF?
Oh Cyndi... just wanna have fun...


Britney Spears - "Me Against The Music":  You got me in the zone

Britney Spears - "Break The Ice":  When I hear them 808 drums

Jennifer Lopez - "On The Floor"
:  On the floor till the daylight comes

Jennifer Lopez - "Hypnotico":  It's so hypnotic

Jennifer Lopez - "Play":  DJ play my favorite song, Turn me on

Christina Aguilera - "You Lost Me":  Get fired up like smokin' gun

. . Don't forget, the "Act of Contrition", at the opening, was already done on 1989's "Act of Contrition".

"Hung Up" also reused lyrics from "Love Song", also "Like A Prayer", so...I dunno do we care or not? I’m confused. Maybe we all have too high hopes for this album after the bummer that was 'Hard Candy'. I feel that all the music she has made since 'Confessions' is generic and silly.



Anyways, we will wait and see and love it anyway.  She's still our girl at the end of the day.  Does she even care?
. . Don't forget, the "Act of Contrition", which she receits in GGW's opening, was already done on 1989's "Like A Prayer" album, track 11, "Act of Contrition".

"Hung Up" also reused lyrics from "Love Song", also "Like A Prayer", so...I dunno do we care or not?  Im confused.   Maybe we all have too high hopes for this album after what was the bummer 'Hard Candy'.  I feel that all the music she has made since 'Confessions' is generic and silly. Gone are the days of'Like a Prayer', 'Ray of Light' and even 'American Life'.   I need another 'True Blue' or 'Erotica'!

2 comments:

  1. That's a bit harsh. It seems like these songs, off this album, are written for her. So it's them who are ripping off. You can just tell, because her delivery on the song is so fake. At my queen is still selling out stadiums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. American Life was her worst album!

    ReplyDelete