Thursday, February 9, 2012

Madonna Is Mad At M.I.A.


Although Madonna is no stranger to controversy, she didn't need this seemingly random and inappropriate moment during her act. It was going to be the most watched NFl halftime show ever with or without M.I.A. flipping an angry bird to the camera.  Apparently, Madonna isn't happy about the incident and had no idea the rapper was going to do it, as a source has said:
"M.I.A. did nothing similar in rehearsals. Nobody knew she was going to pull this stunt. Madonna wanted to put on a world-beating performance. But everyone ended up talking about this girl's middle finger."
Madonna attracted more viewers to this show than any artist has in the history of its existence, but instead, everyone is focused on a finger. M.I.A. would have been better off trying to kiss Madge on the lips instead. Ha!

Do U think M.I.A. has ruined her relationship with Madonna as a result of her senseless actions?

1 comment:

  1. I waѕ suggested this blog by my cousin. Ӏ
    am not ѕure whether thiѕ ρost is written bу him aѕ no one else
    know such detaіled about my problem. You are іncredible!
    Thanks!

    Stοp by my blоg рost; hcg diet injections

    ReplyDelete